PhoneSuit Energy Core Max Power Bank 20 000mAh
UP TO 1200% EXTRA POWER
PhoneSuit's custom High-density lithium-ion 20 000 mAh Battery cell coupled with an advanced chipset & electronics can deliver the power you need for your iPhone Smartphone Tablet Bluetooth headsets speakers and more. The PhoneSuit can provide up to 1200% additional Smartphone power depending on the device. More time to talk chat and run your favorite Apps.
CHARGE YOUR IPHONE IPOD SAMSUNG HTC LG PIXEL ANDROID & MORE
Use an Apple Lightning cable to charge your iPhone 11 iPhone XS iPhone 8 iPhone 7 iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 6 iPhone 6S iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6S Plus iPhone 5S/5C/5 iPad Mini and more. Use the included Micro-USB cable or your own Type-C cable the Energy Core can charge your Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8 Galaxy Note series Google Pixel HTC LG Motorola and more in an ultra-compact portable device.
CHARGE 2 DEVICES AT ONCE
Charge up to 2 devices at once with the built-in dual USB-A Output Ports.
Easily fit the Energy Core in your pocket bag or purse.
Power on the Go
Charge on the go with the built-in 20 000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery pack.
Advanced Chipset / Power Management
Smart Power Management prioritizes and manages power delivery to your Smartphone. Features automatic-off when the Smartphone reaches 100%. The PhoneSuit's custom high-density lithium-ion polymer cell and advanced chipset can deliver high conversion efficiency when providing power to your iPhone.
- Battery Capacity: High Density 20 000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer
- Output (max): 5V @ 2.1A
- Output: 5V @ 2.1A
- Input: 5V @ 2.1A
- Size MM: L 150 x W 65 x H 24 mm
- Weight: 13 oz
- Talk: Up to 140 hours of talk time
- Video: Up to 120 hours of video time
- Music: Up to 480 hours of music time
- Micro-USB Cable: Included
- Dual USB Output Ports: x2 Integrated
- Compatibility: iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max iPhone 11 iPhone XS iPhone XR iPhone X iPhone XS Max iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Samsung Galaxy S10+ Samsung Galaxy Note 10 LG Pixel Pixel XL & More
- Materials: Polycarbonate Composite Soft Rubber Layer
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .