SolarEK 96-LED Outdoor Tiki Torch Solar Lights
GORGEOUS DANCING FLAMES DESIGN: Built-in 96 LEDs illuminate and cast a soft realistic flickering flame light that gives an exotic tropic feel to your yard garden lawn patio pathway etc. and add a romantic atmosphere to your parties holidays BBQ camping wedding etc. It’s so lifelike that from 10ft away your guest can’t tell whether it’s a real flame or not.
AUTO ON/OFF: With a light sensor our flame Solar light will turn off and charge automatically during the day. Then turn on the light automatically at dusk and turn it off when it's dawn. Manually switch on the light for the first use and fully charged it.
10HRS MAX RUNTIME: Its solar panel with 17% high photoelectric conversion can effectively absorb the sunlight on the day and convert sunlight into electricity to fully charge the inbuilt 2200mAh battery about 8Hrs. Light your garden for 10Hrs.
IP65 WATERPROOF & DUST-PROOF: Made of durable ABS plastic and equipped with high-graded solar panels our solar light is designed to withstand dust dirt rain water snow heat etc. Optimal landscape lights for lawn garden yard patio pathway. Great decoration in holidays like Christmas Halloween etc.
QUICK SETUP: Simply stick the light into the ground without wiring or screws after connecting the extension tube that helps to prop the light up and the ground stake. Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight that is away from street lights or any other strong lighting sources.
1. How long the light illuminates depends on your geographical location weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
2. Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight where the Solar panel can receive at least 8 hours of sunlight each day. Shady locations will adversely affect the battery and shorten the working time of the light at night.
3. The selected location should not be near strong lighting sources such as streetlights which may cause the LED light to turn off automatically as there is a sensor inside to detect the brightness and control the light.
4. If the Solar light does not turn on automatically at night after 8hours of charging during the day please check the following:
(1) Check the battery to ensure that it is making contact with the terminals.
(2) Be sure the Solar light is in a sunny location and not in a shady area. The Solar panel should face the sun.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
[[INSERT IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .